ma passion  Index du Forum
ma passion
tout ce qui concerne la musique

ma passion  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
lamusicquejaime
lamusicquejaime

:: Llewellyn - Waters Of Life (mp3.pm).mp3 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ma passion Index du Forum -> La musique -> musique de boite
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gradarru

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 08:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Llewellyn - Waters Of Life (mp3.pm).mp3 Répondre en citant

Llewellyn - Waters Of Life (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/25osx

Llewellyn - Waters Of Life (mp3.pm).mp3

7f7c33a287
It is a lot more entertaining than many "pagan" writers produce. There is no traditional melody for this song - we wrote the one we use, although we couldn't get away from Robin's Sirs. Time to ditch those funny old fiddle things and reach for the funky drum synth backing and mystical echo. Subject: RE: Pagan Songs From: Jack Blandiver Date: 23 Jan 09 - 04:37 AM A cosmic Vashti Bunyan! . Subject: RE: Pagan Songs From: Stu Date: 19 Jan 09 - 07:18 AM On a more poppy note, The Waterboys exhibited some pagan tendencies on Dream Harder, with The Glastonbury Song and The Return of Pan always striking me as being paganish in approach. She's very good on the stuff that emerged from interactions between paganism and Catholicism.

Subject: RE: Pagan Songs From: lady penelope Date: 12 Nov 08 - 03:36 PM There's The Green Man's A Traveller But frankly I find 'pagan music' to be rather like christian rock. I've got recordings of Sumatran village ensembles mixing gamelan instruments with old military brass left behind from colonial days. Trying to merge these two opposing concepts into a cohesive belief system is an achievement which has so far eluded our greatest thinkers, not to mention our songwriters. But far be it from me to say 'never'. Litrhuania also has one of the smallest linguistic minorities in the world, the Livonians, whose music seems extremely archaic ("runic" chants covering a very narrow range - Sibelius used some of them as motifs). Subject: RE: Pagan Songs From: Jack Blandiver Date: 18 Jan 09 - 10:51 AM Anything on Alia Vox is worth having I'd say, but then again I do worship at the church of Savall. They were sung or chanted and danced to, though I believe it was rather simple dancing with lots of stamping. We neither live nor hear on a timescale long enough to be aware of it. Subject: RE: Pagan Songs From: Sleepy Rosie Date: 15 Jan 09 - 04:57 PM Hey VTam, I'd like that.

David Pomeranz - Perfect Strangers (mp3.pm).mp3Rob Dougan - The Return Orchestral Session Alternative Mix (mp3.pm).mp3Hironobu Kageyama - Boku tachi wa Tenshi datta (mp3.pm).mp3Lass Uns Tanzen - Max Manie b2b Klangtherapeuten Lass Uns Tanzen (mp3.pm).mp3Russian Red Army Choir - Hymn to Red October (mp3.pm).mp3Monique Kessous - She Loves You (mp3.pm).mp3Sia - I m here (mp3.pm).mp3Keak Da Sneak - Street Stars (mp3.pm).mp3Temple One - Santiago Extended Mix (mp3.pm).mp3Fl rt - stanbul (mp3.pm).mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 08:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ma passion Index du Forum -> La musique -> musique de boite Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006